Global Data Protection Rights Compliance Policy
Last update: 30th of August 2022
VYTE P.C. (Private Company) undertakes the commitment to process and handle Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other applicable law and aims to treat promptly and efficiently any queries regarding the Personal data processed by VYTE.
In cases where VYTE P.C. may act as a Processor on behalf of a Client, the latter undertakes the responsibility to handle Data subject requests relating to compliance with the GDPR and the Data subject’s Personal Data.
- Client: entities, wholesalers and individuals to whom VYTE distributes the product.
- Controller: the entity entitled to determine the purposes and means of processing the Personal Data.
- Data Subject: or a physical person managing or governing these entities or an individual to whom VYTE P.C. sells the products directly and his data are identified or identifiable. Equally concerned are VYTE’s former employees, contractors and sub-contractors.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) refers to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons in the context of processing Personal data and the free movement of the latter, based on the Directive 95/46/EC
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): the appointed person by VYTE P.C. to handle data protection requests, define and update the data protection compliance policy of VYTE P.C.
- Personal Data: refers to any information enabling the identification of a natural person directly or indirectly, for instance a name, an identification number, IP location data, an identifier of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural and social identity of that individual
- Supervisory Authority: refers to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, an independent public authority based in Greece, the country where the Processor and the Controller are based.
- THE GDPR POLICY
-Collecting and Processing of your Personal Data
- Commitment to comply with the European Data Protection Law
- Commitment to collect in case of a lawful reason in respect of fairness and transparency
- Collection and Processing for legitimate purpose
- Obligation of providing data accuracy and storage limitation
-Protection of Personal Data via the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures
-Disclosure of the Personal Data exclusively to Supervisory Authorities and Courts when it is reasonably essential for the establishment, exercise, defence of a legal or equitable claim
-The Client’s rights :
- Right of access and rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict the Processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions
- Right to lodge a complaint
- Data Protection Officer contact details: For any request regarding the Data Protection, you are invited to draft and send a request to the following email address: [email protected]
The request will be treated in absolute confidentiality and a reply will be provided within thirty (30) days.